Sales/Marketing Position Available
The MiHockey club is looking for a new teammate to head up our sales and marketing department. Do you have a passion for the game and experience in sales or marketing? Some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- Some college education, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1-2 years of sales and service experience
- Passion for hockey and growing the game
- 100% Customer-focused attitude
- Strong listening and phone skills
- Ability to create long-term mutually profitable partnerships
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and special events
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Aspiration for making a career in sales and contributing to success of MiHockey
Interested individuals should send their resume and contact information to editor Michael Caples at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MiHockey is looking for writers, photographers and videographers across the state of Michigan for both the summer and the upcoming season.
Want to put your skills to work by covering your local college/junior/high school team? MiHockey can help get you the opportunity and experience you need to begin or advance a career in sports journalism.
We are currently looking for writers, photographers, videographers and graphic designers from across the state, and on all college campuses that offer hockey programs (NCAA and/or ACHA).
Internships can be done remotely or from our Farmington Hills main office.
Opportunities for writers:
- Game recaps
- Player/team features
- Assistance with daily MiHockeyNow.com content
- Content published both on MiHockeyNow.com and within MiHockeyMag
Opportunities for photographers:
- Shooting games/practices for major teams (junior, college, professional)
- Behind-the-scenes photo galleries for youth/high school games
- Assisting with potential photo shoots, marketing efforts
Opportunities for videographers:
- Game highlights packages
- Press conference/interview recordings
- Player features
- Documentary work
Opportunities for graphic designers:
- Magazine layout
- Creation of marketing materials
- Website work
- Other design projects
Be a contributing writer/photographer
Even if you’re not a college student looking to make it into the media industry, we still want to hear from you. MiHockey needs help covering all the different levels of the game that take place across the state – if you have ever thought about sports writing or sports photography, we might be the place for you. For more information, contact editor Michael Caples (email@example.com).